Found by its parent company, Kenwu Industries Inc., in 1981, John Valve Mfg. Factory Co., Ltd. was established as a professional manufacturing factory that produces valves to serve worldwide.
John Valve has been one of the leading valve manufacturers based in Taiwan. We honored the trustworthy reputation worldwide as a specialist in industrial valves.
years of valve experience
sales network countries worldwide
passion support on sustainability
The Refinery, Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Oilfield, Marine, Shipbuilding, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Water & Wastewater, Renewable Energy, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Food & Beverage industries.
Over the past 30 years now, we have served in global market projects. Today, we export to over 80 countries throughout the world. Our customers worldwide have responded positively. They have come to rely on our products' high quality, reliable service, and punctual delivery time.
JOHN-VALVE offers an extensive range of top-quality valves for the solution of your project.
We specialize in critical environment valve applications in High & Low temperatures, abrasive, and hazard services.
Our products are designed and manufactured according to EN (European Norms), ANSI, JIS, and customized requests.
Our products range
includes the following types:
- Medium-High Pressure & Temperature Stainless & Carbon Steel Ball Valve.
- Special Alloy Valve: Duplex, Super Duplex, SMO254, Hastelloy C276, Alloy 20, Monel, 904L, LCC, LCB, Titanium, Nickel Aluminum Bronze.
- Trunnion Ball Valve: Both Floating & Trunnion available.
- Forging High-Pressure Ball Valve: PN100, CLASS600, CLASS900, CLASS1500, CLASS2500
- Double Block & Bleed Ball Valve: CLASS1500.
- Metal Seated Ball Valve: ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class VI & EN12266-1 Rate A.
- High-Performance Peek Seats Ball Valve.
- Fire-Safe Ball Valve: API-607, ISO-10497, BS 6755 certified.
- API Certified Ball Valve: API-6D certified.
- ATEX Ball Valve: ATEX 2014/34/EU Confirmation.
- Cryogenic Ball Valve: BS 6364 Cryogenic Test Certified.
- Sanitary Ball Valve: with packing material FDA approval. Passivation process upon request.
- Marine Ball Valve: Lloyd's Register, DNV, Bureau Veritas, various classification societies’ approval.
- Bronze Valve: ASTM B62, UNS C83600, C95800, C84400, EN CC491K, RG5.
- Transformer Valve
- Bellow Seal Valve
- Gate, Globe, Check Valve, Strainer
- Butterfly Valve
- Needle Valve
- Manifold Instrument Valve
- Cam lock Couplings & Adaptors
- Pneumatic Actuators
- Customize Investment Castings & Forging parts
- Customize Spare parts: Casting parts, Ball, Stem, Handle, Bracket & Adapter.
- Customize design product
- Value-added ISO 12944:C3.C4.C5.CX Painting system cooperates with the world's leading paints -JOTUN group.
We have experience in cooperating successfully with EPC companies worldwide.
Welcome All Global Distribution Network cooperation & project Inquiry!
To maintain production efficiency, thus customer satisfaction is by continuous quality improvement.
The company's designing and developing capacity are also demonstrated by the high quality of our products, which have strictly followed the international standardized ISO/API/PED quality assurance system on designing, development, production, installation, and services. In addition, all 3rd party and marine-approved certifications guarantee perfect quality assurance from John Valve.
- CE/PED: 2014/68/EU-Module H
- AD2000-Merkblatt W0
- EAC Certification: CU-TR 010, CU-TR 032
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
- TA-Luft/ISO 15848
- BS 6755
- BS 6364 Cryogenic Test Certified
- CRN Certificates includes ten territory and two provinces
- Marine Classification Societies approved material supplier by Lloyd's Register, DNV, and Bureau Veritas.
- Service team: Fast, prompt reply of any inquiries and orders
- Safety stock: comprehensive inventory in the house to fulfill customers' urgent demand and ensure the punctual delivery
- Products designed and manufactured according to ANSI, JIS, and EU European standards and customized design are welcome.
- Each valve is pressure tested according to API-598 and EN12266-1
- In-plant Research and Development Department for inventing new features and custom works
John Valve has paid close attention to the production process, including designing, casting, processing, assembling, and testing.
In-plant Testing Laboratory Capability :
- 3D coordinate measuring machine
- Air & Hydrostatic test
- Large size valve pressure test up to 48."
- Chemical Analysis
- PMI test
- Tensile & Charpy impact test
- Cryogenic test
- Life cycle test
- NDT- Dye penetration testing and X-Ray testing
- HVOF Metal Ball & Seats Lapping & Testing
In-plant machine shop:
- With computer precision CNC Lathe Machines & Machine Centers for extra routing and machining.
- During processing quality control plan for machining precision.
- Fine machined surface roughness according to customers’ request
- Two shifts per day to ensure punctual delivery time.
Quality Control Traceability:
- Works Certificate/ Mill certificate (EN 10204/3.1) is offered for all of our products
- 100 % Pressure test quality control before shipment.
- 100% Torque control for all our valves
- Heat Treatment process
- All parts are marked with Heat Numbers for traceability and quality control.
- Technical Support for our products
- Fast Replacement of worn parts
- Long term support: We offer up to 10 years of spare parts availability
John Valve believes the only way to satisfy our customers is to continuously innovate new products with research and development and increasing our customer service to top premium level. To be professional at making industrial valves, the company has trained our staff extensively to be knowledgeable in technical aspects about valves.
We have worked hard to create valve markets through meeting customers' demands and constantly advancing our knowledge on valves. For us, the function of valves is not only an on and off switch, but it also provides room for creativity and aesthetics in the process of delicate design. As a result, the design of our products has proved to be highly marketable and structurally durable.